A twisted first person horror adventure. As an employee of the SCP Replication Division you are tasked with testing artificially developed paranormal events. Solve puzzles, converse with anomalous entities and explore multiple paths to untangle the secrets behind the Replication Division.
- A weird first person horror experience.
- Twisted gameplay mechanics: utilize existing and original anomalies to solve puzzles and navigate levels.
- Explore the facility: every level is a sandbox with multiple paths, secrets and choices that shape the outcome of your story.
- Take the wheel: cutscenes don’t take you from place to place. You will need to drive through the foggy landscape beyond the facility in order to reach your ultimate goal.
- Our take on the SCP Universe: if you’re familiar with the stories of the SCP Foundation, you might find we’ve made surprising changes to them. Besides the most popular ones, you will meet and interact with many hidden gems of the SCP Foundation Wiki.
Content relating to the SCP Foundation, including the SCP Foundation logo, is licensed under Creative Commons Sharealike 3.0 and all concepts originate from http://www.scpwiki.com and its authors. Parts of Go Home Annie: An SCP Game derived from this content are hereby also released under Creative Commons Sharealike 3.0.
This software includes third party libraries and solutions that are not licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.